My goal for the year was to read 25 books and I read 51 books over the course of the year. I would say that I met my goal.
Here are the books I have read in the fourth quarter:
- Hotbox: Inside Catering, the Food World’s Riskiest Business by Matt Lee and Ted Lee
- Canaries on the Rim: Living Downwind in the West by Chip Ward
- Grocery: The Buying and Selling of Food in America by Michael Ruhlman
- The Night Crossing [A Novel] by Robert Masello
- Radical Suburbs: Experimental Living on the Fringes of the American City by Amanda Kolson Hurley
- West of the West: Dreamers, Believers, Builders, and Killers in the Golden State by Mark Arax
- The Seclusion [A Novel] by Jacqui Castle
- Cult of the Dead Cow: How the Original Hacking Supergroup Might Just Save the World by Joseph Menn
- Never Home Alone: From Microbes to Millipedes, Camel Crickets, and Honeybees, the Natural History of Where We Live by Rob Dunn
- The Concise History of the Crusades by Thomas F. Madden
- Sugar: The World Corrupted: From Slavery to Obesity by James Walvin
- Republic of Lies: American Conspiracy Theorists and Their Surprising Rise to Power by Anna Merlan
- Fair Food: Growing a Healthy, Sustainable Food System for All by Oran B. Hesterman
Note: The links to buy the books from Powell’s yield me no benefit. I would encourage you to find these books at your local library, but if you must buy a book do not buy it from Amazon.